Computer Engineering Student Learning Outcomes
Students graduating with a B.Sc. in Computer Engineering should have:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and develop a software/hardware for computer engineering.
- An ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary design teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering. solutions in a global economic, environmental, and societal context.
- A recognition for the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice